Sunday, February 17, 2013

Finished oil painting


I finished the oil-painting of fisherman at the sea last weekend. The final painting is now hanging in our kitchen and waiting to dry completely and then to be given to my friend Zita for her friend. So I have to enjoy it as much as I can now before it leaves.

Detail 1
Already I got an idea to paint a whole series with the sea and boats inspired by this painting and by my photographs from South East Asia travels. I hope to capture the vibrant colors and atmosphere and cannot wait to start on this.

Detail 2
I took pictures of the finished painting and few details. My favorite detail pic is the one above here - a leaf that looks like a little head from profile.
Fisherman on the boat at the sea in Thailand
Fisherman at the sea

No comments: